Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Meeting

October has come in like a lion! I can not believe that it is already October 11th. Our October meeting is coming up fast on October 19th (next Wednesday) at Ralph Brown Community Centre at 7:00 p.m. If you would like any concerns brought up during our meeting, please let me know!

I don't have many updates on the SJRA specifically and it seems like it has been forever since our last meeting what with the Annual General Meeting on September 24th and all. Check out this space next week though, I'm positive there will be a bunch o' updates!

My mini side project of random boulevard cleaning was a somewhat success the other day. I have been on a search for a wagon; if you know of a good deal on a wooden wagon, please let me know :). Right now I have a make shift grocery cart (not shopping cart) that is acting as a recycling & garbage can. In 2 hours I managed to get 2 bags of garbage and 2 bags of recycling collected off Boyd Avenue and Redwood Avenue from Main Street to Powers Street. More could have been done but the malfunctions of the cart caused some delays!

As always, if you have questions or comments let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment