- The North boundary was changed from Carruthers Avenue to Atlantic Avenue and the West boundary was changed from McKenzie Street to McGregor Street (to reflect where we have been providing services)
- this section was removed. It stated: The Association is based on the rationale that: Residents have a right to be and feel an active part of the community; Residents have responsibilities as members of the community; A community is only as strong as its residents; Strong communities help ensure a strong city and province.
- changed "hold office and participate in the affairs of the Association. The Association reserves the right to remove membership privileges from members of the Association creating problems within the membership i.e.: known and/or active drug dealers, dangerous criminals, etc." to current wording
- this section was removed. It stated: The Association may seek alliances both formally and informally with other area organizations to strengthen communication and networking in the interest of the community.
- This section was removed as its own section and added under Membership. It read the same as it states under Membership.
Annual General Meeting
- We changed this section from: "There shall be an Annual General Meeting once every calendar year; There must be thirty (30) days notice of an Annual General Meeting by both public postings and at least two (2) notices in the local community newspaper; The quorum of an Annual General Meeting shall be no less than thirty (30) resident members; No proxy shall be allowed at any meeting of the Association." to what it currently reads
Board of Directors
- We added in "who are non-voting members" to point 7.
Board Attendance and Vacancies
- We removed this section. It stated: For Board of Directors’ meetings to be conducted efficiently to ensure fair work distribution between all Board members, it is crucial all Board members attend meetings as regularly as possible. In order to encourage attendance at Board meetings and to maintain a full Board: A Board member who misses three consecutive meetings without an excuse acceptable to the Board may lose their position. The Board of Directors may declare the position vacant and may appoint a member of the Association, preference given to members of the current board, to fill the position vacated until the next Annual General Meeting. Normal election procedures would follow; Should there not be enough members at large, the board may appoint a member of the community in good standing to the vacant position.
- We changed this section from: "At all meetings of the Association motions shall be decided by a majority vote by a show of hands or by secret ballot. In the case of a tie the President shall cast the deciding vote." to read what it currently states."
- We changed: "All cheques authorized by the Board of Directors will require two signatures signed by any two (2) of the four (4) Executive positions (President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer)." to "All cheques authorized by the Board of Directors will require two signatures
- We removed "Notice of intention to consider proposed amendments must be publicized as per section 8.2."
Sections highlighted in red are additions/changes to a sentence which remains, though changed from how previously stated.